At IN2-U Transformatie Management, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of your data.
Here is how.
- Security Policy and Responsibilities
- Retaining and Deleting Personal Data
- Your Rights to Your Personal Data
1.1. At IN2-U, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of data. The goal of the data protection policy is to depict IN2-U’s legal data protection policies and to be used as the basis for statutory data protection inspections to ensure compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
1.2. This policy applies where IN2-U is acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of (Potential) Customers. It determines the purposes and means of processing their personal data.
1.4. The Lawful basis for processing this information is consent.
1.5. IN2-U Purpose:
- Registration of Customer info for purpose of quote’s and invoicing from mutual contract agreements.
1.6. The legitimate interest for IN2-U to collect personal data is essential to the fulfilment of the contracts between IN2-U and her Customers.
1.7. IN2-U will never share personal data with any third parties.
1.8. IN2-U will only share personal data between Users with the explicit consent of the Users concerned.
2. Security Policy and Responsibilities
2.1. IN2-U collects personal data in Rompslomp. Users providing such data to us agree to provide it subject to the requirements described in this Policy.
2.2. Collected personal data is available only to IN2-U. It can be processed in Rompslomp but is not shared with any third parties.
2.3. IN2-U is committed to keeping collected personal data safe by keeping all data only in the specified herein data processors and using password verification to access it.
2.4. IN2-U is committed to continuous improvement of its data protection management system. Changes in roles and responsibilities regarding GDPR will be updated as needed in this Policy and supported by the necessary training of relevant people.
3. Retaining and Deleting Personal Data
3.1. Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
3.2. We will retain User data for the duration of your relationship with us and maybe up to ten years afterwards for legal tax reasons.
3.3. Notwithstanding the stipulations of point 3.2., we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of other people.
4.1. We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
4.2. You have the obligation to check this policy to ensure you are in agreement with it.
5. Your Rights to Your Personal Data
5.1. You have the responsibility to be informed of your rights under data protection law as defined by the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities.
5.2. Such rights include but are not limited to:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data as held by IN2-U.
- The right to access all of the personal data we hold by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to check and correct your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted
- The right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data as held by IN2-U.
- The right to data portability, which will enable you to obtain and reuse personal data for your own purposes across different services
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing
5.3. For any further questions, you can contact us
by sending an email to email@example.com.